Excel On Monday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresajay

Reaction score
:D Went to Excel today (well yesterday now), it was great. got some goodies at the Creative stand and watched Samuel Sweet do a demo, he is very good and he made it look so easy, when I got home I had to practice with my L & P and I then remembered its not that easy, but I will practice and practice as I want to be able to produce nails like that one day. Ordered the PHD waxing system and I cant wait to get it and get rid of my old wax pot and start using it. I did not see anyone with a Geek badge except for a girl demonstrating at the Creative stand. I went with my friend Sam and we both took ours but by the time we got there we had both broken them so we could not wear them. The day went really quick and I could easily have spent a small fortune, we both wanted to treat ourselves to a new uniform but we had spent enough as it was and at around £70.00 we thought they were a bit steep. Anyway really enjoyed the day and I hope the rest of you did as well. Anyway else like to fill us in our their day?:cool: :cool: ;)

Hi teresa, i went yesterday (didnt have a badge) I didnt see any one else with a badge either so didnt get to meet any of you sob sob! But I did meet a few people (suppliers) who I have spoke to and a girl who took my very first L&P class. Tried to say hi to Chocolate (rachael) at the Ka-sa-ra stand as I buy lots of their stuff on net but she was surrounded all the time bless!
As some of you know I love Bali Sun spray tan, anyone try it out?
And ooh lordy Teresa yep did I spend some dosh my bank manager is gonna flip, but hey it was a blast. Shame we didnt meet. but hey there's always next time.
cheers
pam xx

I've put my experiences of Excel under the banner "It was me!"

Spent way too much money! Got a great deal at the K-Sa-Ra stand on nail art pens and moodie nail polishes etc. Hoping it will get me going with kids parties. Bought a PHD wax system - hoping it will revolutionise my waxing time, although then if I'm too quick I won't have as long to chat with my favourite customers! Bought an Inline uniform - didn't realise the price was without VAT so spent £83 on it! Never spent that much on a uniform. Sadly I wore the trousers next day to work and after an hour my skin on my leg was really hurting. Turns out the end of the zip has a lump of glue finishing it and it was badly rubbing. I've been told to file it off with an emery board - really unimpressed when you spend that much money. Took too long to get there by train, so it's not my favourite destination!

Latest posts

Back