ExCel parking too expensive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hi geeks. it might just be me but im not from London and I think £15 for parking is so much, not for a whole day but I have other commitments that day and so can only be at the show for 2 hours so I feel its a lot of money.
im sure back in the day you could pay for like 5 hours instead but now you have to pay for 24hours. I think its a bit crazy. does anyone know of a park and ride type thing available. I know everyone will probably tell me to get a train but that's expensive to. :(
I usually go with a friend and so we split the cost but she cant come this year sadly

I don't think there would be a park and ride as everyone will either drive and park or get the tube unfortunately. You're right though - both are equally expensive and sadly it depends what you class is the lesser of the 2 evils.

You can prepay through the professional beauty website and for me it was only £10 for the day , at least that's a tiny bit cheaper

If I recall correctly parking at Olympia was £20!!!

There is a free parking code vipk3 you have to type it in the box when u register you can still do this if you have already registered. X

You'd be better off finding somewhere to park further out then get the tube to Custom House.

Ahhh thank you chazz. It took the code and said to print another show ticket for the car and it would have a code on it. But it didn't give me a code?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back