Excel tickets - who has received theirs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let anyone know who is entered for the comps, that the badges were applied for yesterday (Monday 20th) as i had to wait until the deadline for entries which was last Saturday (18th). So they should be with you in the next few days.

Everybody who pre-registered on time should have also now got their comp packs. Any probs, please shout!

Jo,
Just find out what time the seminars are, and find the room/area in which they are. Have a look at the floorplan and head over there when its nearly time for the seminar to start.

Im going to the brazilian waxing seminar and the hot stones massage seminar - both on Sunday.

Rachel

Rach said:
Jo,
Just find out what time the seminars are, and find the room/area in which they are. Have a look at the floorplan and head over there when its nearly time for the seminar to start.

Im going to the brazilian waxing seminar and the hot stones massage seminar - both on Sunday.

Rachel
not had mine:irked:

Haven't got mine either.....hmph!

thanx rachel thats really helpful. So i dont need to book one, just turn up?

Hi Jo,

I think you do need to book the seminars as spaces are limited...have a look at this link http://www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/pm/142 or give them a call. Im sure if you call them and put your name down, you'll be able to get into the seminars.

Rachel x

joquik said:
i got mine on saturday i'm really excited! This will be my first time as i couldnt make it last year. how do u go bout goin to the seminars?
thanks geeks

The Nail seminars are free and you do not need to book them it is just all the others that are chargeable that you need to book and pay for in advance.

Latest posts

Back