Exciting times - name change help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Keren

Creative Nail Studio
Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Long story short is that I am mega excited to announce that I am now ready to move in to my very own (small) studio!

I currently trade as "Beauty By Keren" but feel that when I move to the salon I want a name change but still want to give the impression that it's personal and not a big salon with lots of employees. I've been going through names for weeks now and am still in no better situation to have made any decision. I mainly do nails but do also offer other treatments. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I am after something simple but sophisticated. Like 'the studio' or something but with my name in?

Nails & Beauty at The Studio?

Thanks for the suggestion. I quite like that but I want something more personal I think. I find that with having an unusual name I can't seem to find something that has a nice ring to it. I am a fan of alliteration though. I feel like pulling my hair out, who knew choosing a name would be so hard?!

Keren's beauty studio.....hmmmm I'll get thinking...congratulations by the way xx

Kerenity studio... I don't know if people will get the pun though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How about 'K's studio' that makes it sound very familiar....o I like your nails....ahh thank you I had them done at k's studio....

"Creative by Keren"
Or how about "Kerendipity" !

I like The Powder Room. Have you thought about that?

I love these suggestions! Thank you and keep them coming please ladies! :hugs:

Keren at The Studio? Maybe some full stops might help (Keren ...at The Studio) or (Keren. At The Studio) xxxx

Perhaps use something that's related to you. I used my birth stone and created Opaline which is 'beauty of the Opal' in French.

Or maybe The Studio 85 (year I was born) to make it personal to you.

Studio Keren? Like studio 54?

What do we all think about 'creative nail studio' ? I love the creative part as that's me down to a T. I LOVE creating things, especially with nails but also with anything else, at home, out and about and everyone always tells me how creative I am.?

You said you did other treatments? I think if you put nail in the name it limits what you offer. Just my first thought, you might be happy with that :)

I get what you're saying pollypocket and I did think this too but many 'nail' salons with in my geographical area tend to offer more treatments than what they promote so I think that clients will be open to the thought that I do offer more and to be honest I would love to be an expert in nails rather than just okay at several services. :)

Could you do creative beauty studio?

That's fair enough :) just throwing the ideas around so you get something you really like. Picking a name is actually harder than you'd think!

Latest posts

Back