Exclusive price list help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nictombay

Reaction score
Hi guys really need some advice. Im a p/t mobile hairdresser and just recently have done some work in an exclusive village hotel as they dont have a salon. This work was done on a price arranged between the hotel manager and the clients and was very well paid. Now the manager has asked me to provide her with a price list and im struggling!! the reason being is Id be going on very short notice and at silly times ie as early as 7am and as late as 10pm, also sunday evenings etc the the work would be limited as id be doing it in hotel rooms/suites etc any advice?? ive listed what id normally charge;
ladies cut blow n straighten £15-20
hair up £15
colour from £25 roots
hilights £30
mens cut £7

thanks guys please help!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hi guys really need some advice. Im a p/t mobile hairdresser and just recently have done some work in an exclusive village hotel as they dont have a salon. This work was done on a price arranged between the hotel manager and the clients and was very well paid. Now the manager has asked me to provide her with a price list and im struggling!! the reason being is Id be going on very short notice and at silly times ie as early as 7am and as late as 10pm, also sunday evenings etc the the work would be limited as id be doing it in hotel rooms/suites etc any advice?? ive listed what id normally charge;
ladies cut blow n straighten £15-20
hair up £15
colour from £25 roots
hilights £30
mens cut £7

thanks guys please help!!!!!:rolleyes:

How can u make money from highlights? Does that include a toner? And does your roots include finish?

Hi personally if your going to be doing as explained the Sundays etc I would charge a lot more than that, something like cut blowdry and straighten £30, gents £10-15 prices like there and especially because its in a hotel x

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek

How can u make money from highlights? Does that include a toner? And does your roots include finish?

yeah it does inc cut n blow but its from £30 thats normally bleach cap lites obviously i charge more for foil etc, ive only ever increased my prices 3x in 11 years im stupid!!!

I don't think you are stupid at all , you said it's an exclusive hotel and why should you not charge more plus if its short notice you should charge for your time , have a look at salon prices and other mobile in your area , I know it's hard to get pricing right but if they expect you at a drop of a hat then they should pay , don't under sell yourself xx

I'd need £30 to get me out of bed before 7am lol x

If double prices! If its a private hotel and they are wanting this special service they will pay. It's not your usual hours so its your 'time off' x

If double prices! If its a private hotel and they are wanting this special service they will pay. It's not your usual hours so its your 'time off' x

Exactly ! You are like the stylist at the drop of a hat x

£30 for hi lites including cut & blow dry please tell me this is a type error? This is the cheapest I have seen this service this decade. Your prob earning minimum wage when you work out the product cost, time and power. Your offering a service your worth more than that.

£30 for hi lites including cut & blow dry please tell me this is a type error? This is the cheapest I have seen this service this decade. Your prob earning minimum wage when you work out the product cost, time and power. Your offering a service your worth more than that.

There's a salon in my town they charge 25 half head and 30 full head include cut and finish lol.

H

There's a salon in my town they charge 25 half head and 30 full head include cut and finish lol.

H

Now that's cheap , are they busy ?x

Omg how on earth can a business survive. I always think if its cheap there's something wrong. Fair enough we all put deals on now and again but standard prices shouldn't be too cheap :)

Totally agree here. I am not a hairdresser but your prices are far too cheap Hun. (Wish you were my hairdresser at those prices ;-) . As for working at 7am and Sunday evenings! I would be adding an extra amount on top. Please put your prices up, you are worth more than that xxx

How's your new job going thiago ? X

How's your new job going thiago ? X

Very very good thank you hun it's so good I'm loving it better than doing mobile as i was doing b4 now working in a salon is great u have everything u need there..
I'm loving it ;))))))

Same here in a salon now for three weeks and I prefer it to mobile , glad your enjoying it hunni Xx

Same here in a salon now for three weeks and I prefer it to mobile , glad your enjoying it hunni Xx

Yeah it's been3 weeks I'm there Aswell whoop. It's much better u can earn more doing mobile but I prefer in salon.. And most of my clients they came to the salon now ;)))!

thanks guys think after taking advice and googling pricelist i seriously need a rethink on my daily price list nevermind exclusive!!!

Put up your prices and as you said exclusive ! It just sounds expensive l Xx

Latest posts

Back