Executive lounges at airports

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
My lovely other half , has surprised me with a week away in Egypt to celebrate my up and coming 30th birthday flying from Bristol airport on the 16 th of January. I was thinking about booking to go into the executive lounge at Bristol airport, for the two of us as a surprise for him . It includes hot and cold snacks wines ,spirits, soft drinks, tea coffee magazine and papers , and a nice quiet comfy area to wait and relax for our flights , it costs £35 for the two of us.
Has anyone done this before and do you think it's worth the money .

I've been in a few in the past whilst traveling on business. Some are better than others :0/ I haven't been to Bristol Airport so I can't comment, however if it is quite a small airport the executive lounge may not be great.
It is a lovely idea, but going to a nice cafe and buying some coffee and cake and watching the world go by may be just as good and not as expensive xx

hth xx

My lovely other half , has surprised me with a week away in Egypt to celebrate my up and coming 30th birthday flying from Bristol airport on the 16 th of January. I was thinking about booking to go into the executive lounge at Bristol airport, for the two of us as a surprise for him . It includes hot and cold snacks wines ,spirits, soft drinks, tea coffee magazine and papers , and a nice quiet comfy area to wait and relax for our flights , it costs £35 for the two of us.
Has anyone done this before and do you think it's worth the money .

Hi nasty...I think it is a lovely idea as it's a special holiday but I have done a lot of travelling and I use to be cabin crew for a few years so have a lot of experience so a few things to bear in mind......

1- check you haven't bought into some over priced con as a lot charge extra to pre book but then you will find out you can pay on the door half the price( we made that mistake on our honey moon)

2- see what is actually included alcohol etc.....although they list what is included most often the alcohol is only available at a cost from a bar...

Hope this helps

Xx

Sorry Natsy

I didn't mean to call you nasty...it's spell check xx

Why the hell not, it's your 30th :p x

Latest posts

Back