Exhibiting at a wedding fair - any tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzle.digits

Reaction score
As the title day, I'm exhibiting my nail business at a wedding fair next month. Have any of you done this before and do you have any tips for me? [emoji5]️

As the title day, I'm exhibiting my nail business at a wedding fair next month. Have any of you done this before and do you have any tips for me? [emoji5]️
It might seem an obvious thing but do you have a big sign or roller banner with your business details on it? They can be made quite cheaply but really draw the eye in from a distance and also hopefully will draw more people over to you.

I have looked into getting one made and a friend has agreed to come and take some hi res shots of my nail studio which will look good when blown up big, think I'll go for an upright banner. Would you bother having leaflets made up specifically aimed at brides or just have your normal ones to give out?

I have looked into getting one made and a friend has agreed to come and take some hi res shots of my nail studio which will look good when blown up big, think I'll go for an upright banner. Would you bother having leaflets made up specifically aimed at brides or just have your normal ones to give out?
That sounds perfect! In all honesty I think it depends if you are offering the brides to be a special deal or not - if you are then maybe do them their own leaflet to go with it but if not, I'm sure your normal leaflets will be fine.

Latest posts

Back