Experienced gel ladies, help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparadise

Reaction score
Hi i am going to apply colour gels to one of my clients. Had some but limited experience. I know how to apply it but what is worrying me is the client is wanting black nails with red tips. Am worried about blending the red with the black gel - anyone help?

? if you cure one color and then clean off your brush and apply the next color the 2 wont mix .

or do you mean you do want to make a color fade ?

Guess what I am thinking is if the black gel is on the nail and then you put the red on the nail tips then how can you fade the colours in together where the nail tip joins?

Do you mean you want a crisp line where the black meets the red, like pink/white?

Hi i am going to apply colour gels to one of my clients. Had some but limited experience. I know how to apply it but what is worrying me is the client is wanting black nails with red tips. Am worried about blending the red with the black gel - anyone help?

not sure what you meaning like the others have said above, but im qualified in gel polish, and if you mean putting the red tips on after your black, i would do my black then remove the sticky layer then apply my red tips then finish as normal, hope this helps and that i havnt confused you more:eek:.. Stacey x

Ta much have done what you all say with the black and red. client left it was ok.

Latest posts

Back