Express lash questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking at sp lash extension training but unsure if its for me or my current clients and so in my search have discovered express lashes. ( I thought it was another name for cluster) so now I realise that these last around 2 wks, give a full lash effect and can be applied in around half an hour, is this correct? Is it a popular service compared to sp lashes? What do u charge?
Who can I train with for this? (Essex) sorry for all the questions would be very greatful if any one can help, thanks x

Have a look at flirties hun they do express lash courses and have trainers up and down the country [emoji2]

Hi I've been looking at sp lash extension training but unsure if its for me or my current clients and so in my search have discovered express lashes. ( I thought it was another name for cluster) so now I realise that these last around 2 wks, give a full lash effect and can be applied in around half an hour, is this correct? Is it a popular service compared to sp lashes? What do u charge?
Who can I train with for this? (Essex) sorry for all the questions would be very greatful if any one can help, thanks x

Express lashes are amazing! Such a good money maker for us! So popular! You're completely right with your info, half an hour application and last up to 2 weeks, giving the same look as extensions. The lashes feel much lighter & more comfortable on compared to extensions. In loads of cases we've been able to create a fuller look on clients with less lashes with these than normal extensions. We charge £25 (Brighton). X

Thank you they sound great! Can I ask who you trained with pls? X

Latest posts

Back