Express nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liane

Reaction score
This topic has been raised in the past but I bought a system in the Birmingham beauty show called express nails. They are complete nails that are put on with primer and two small beads of acrylic. They then cure under a special led lamp in 20 seconds. They look fab and claim to last 3 weeks. Has anyone else come across this system?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have them on at the minute and considering doing them. I have been out of the nail industry for 5 years so just settling back in and loved the idea of this product. The people who do it are in my area but it does look fab.

There's a video on youtube. When it says acrylic you put them on with, it's not, it's more of a glue like resin? Perhaps the light is a gimmick, not sure how the light can cure acrylic.... Maybe it's a question for Mr Schoon!

I've seen them done good and seen them done bad. As a seperate service to doing a damn good set of custom salon nails they're fine, but I can't see them taking over. They're a good little add on service, if done properly x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Magnetic nails , I has mine done like that once it's a crook I think not sure

Beauty at your finger tips!

That's a new one to me! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep iv recently come across these, iv not tried them myself but have seen them done in ten mins!
They might look ok with gel on, but I don't like any of the designs, for the simple reason they look like press on nails! Which, is what they are!

I can't see someone wanting to pay £20 for press on nails, but, I suppose if they do last AND they look ok with Shellac or whatever over them, maybe people will go for it...?

Latest posts

Back