Extension brands and quality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolajade

Reaction score
Hi
I've seen the sticky post at the top of the forum on this topic but I couldn't find any actual brands and information on the hair on it, or am I being thick?!
So please could I get some advice or maybe a link to a thread that already has the answers!
I have been thinking about training to offer extensions alongside my mobile hairdressing business. I have recently had my first set of hair extensions, fusion bonds, and the stylist used glamorous lengths.
I'm really unhappy with the quality of the hair, it's 4 weeks old and has been a real struggle to get looking good for about the past 2 weeks, it's dry, frizzy, tangles easily, and sheds a lot too.
I wanted to find out what brands people recommend both so I can have them next time and so I can decide what hair to use if I decide to offer the service.
Thank you all x

Use the search function to search suppliers.

There are tons of threads to go through.

There is also a huge thread of extensions before and afters and posters always mention what hair they use.

You need to search and get a list of possible suppliers you are interested in and then get samples etc to test.

We can recommend our Wonderful Hair which is 100% human hair extensions to clients who want to add volume, length and colour to create an instant, natural and glamorous look! Our hair is wonderful quality, double drawn and performs just like the hair on your own head! For more information on Wonderfulhair you can visit our website or call us on: 02085276166

Thanks I know how sometimes quality changes in brands so was looking for the latest recommendations.
With the before and after photos that people post it pretty much always looks great at the start, ( like my own did) I'm more interested in how they look after 4-6 weeks when they been washed and styled a few times, mine are terrible now. [emoji16]

Thanks I know how sometimes quality changes in brands so was looking for the latest recommendations.
With the before and after photos that people post it pretty much always looks great at the start, ( like my own did) I'm more interested in how they look after 4-6 weeks when they been washed and styled a few times, mine are terrible now. [emoji16]

Stalk a few people on Instagram, loads post their work and tag the brands lots show the hair after several months being refitted

Latest posts

Back