Extension complaint help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsh2015

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to upload photos but does anyone have any idea after a week an 18/22 weft has gone bright yellow and frazzled on the mid lengths/ends, client followed aftercare perfectly, no colour, curled them once, just wondering if anyone has experienced this before??

Has she been away on holiday or went swimming or use sunbed?

I'm not sure how to upload photos but does anyone have any idea after a week an 18/22 weft has gone bright yellow and frazzled on the mid lengths/ends, client followed aftercare perfectly, no colour, curled them once, just wondering if anyone has experienced this before??

That's unusual, a certain product she's used maybe ? X

What brand of hair is it? x
Hair planet Russian I wish I could upload the photo it's awful!! I just don't understand, like yellow frazzled ends and mid bands and normal at the root, no one else has had the issue though and she used the same as everyone else

Hair planet Russian I wish I could upload the photo it's awful!! I just don't understand, like yellow frazzled ends and mid bands and normal at the root, no one else has had the issue though and she used the same as everyone else

Has she by any chance been straightening it on a really high heat? It just seems odd that the midlengths and ends are frazzled but the roots are ok.

Usually clients obviously don't straighten all the way at the root of the extensions, high heat can also pull colour straight out!

What shampoo and conditioner has she been using?

Hairplanet lasts months for me!

How long have the extensions been in? How do you know shes followed perfect aftercare?

Have you been in touch with hairplanet?

Has she by any chance been straightening it on a really high heat? It just seems odd that the midlengths and ends are frazzled but the roots are ok.

Usually clients obviously don't straighten all the way at the root of the extensions, high heat can also pull colour straight out!

What shampoo and conditioner has she been using?

Hairplanet lasts months for me!

How long have the extensions been in? How do you know shes followed perfect aftercare?

Have you been in touch with hairplanet?
I've never ever had a problem with it before it's why I don't understand, they were in a week! She ordered the hair planet aftercare pack I wish I could upload a picture of just how bad it is!! She curled them once on a low heat I'm so confused, no tanning, followed it to a T just like everyone else, they told me to send them off so going to do that tomorrow I'm just so confused

I've never ever had a problem with it before it's why I don't understand, they were in a week! She ordered the hair planet aftercare pack I wish I could upload a picture of just how bad it is!! She curled them once on a low heat I'm so confused, no tanning, followed it to a T just like everyone else, they told me to send them off so going to do that tomorrow I'm just so confused

Just hold out and see what HairPlanet say! Thats all you can do right now.

Keep us updated!

Just hold out and see what HairPlanet say! Thats all you can do right now.

Keep us updated!
Definetly, thanks for the suggestions though!

Are you using the mobile app or the website? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452726660.829257.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452726676.735870.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452726687.207816.jpg

Has she used Argan oil?

No but it could explain the colour? A lot of Argan oil has extra colours added to it

Whats the water like that shes washed it with?

Latest posts

Back