New hair extensions supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hay girls,
Wondering if anyone can help me.
I have been using Euphoria one supplier as my cheaper range for around 8 years their quality has dropped dramatically, the weight isn’t correct the ends are thin and a few clients are staring to complain the extensions are matting and above all my trade prices are exactly same as normal customers 😩😩
I’m fed up of complaining and not getting much back in return when Iv been such a loyal customer.

soo I’m on the hunt for a new supplier however I can’t seem to find one that has a large stock list with a lot of variety colours with a decent trade price.
can anyone please recommend??
I currently use Additional lengths as my high grade.
Thanks girls xxx

Hay girls,
Wondering if anyone can help me.
I have been using Euphoria one supplier as my cheaper range for around 8 years their quality has dropped dramatically, the weight isn’t correct the ends are thin and a few clients are staring to complain the extensions are matting and above all my trade prices are exactly same as normal customers 😩😩
I’m fed up of complaining and not getting much back in return when Iv been such a loyal customer.

soo I’m on the hunt for a new supplier however I can’t seem to find one that has a large stock list with a lot of variety colours with a decent trade price.
can anyone please recommend??
I currently use Additional lengths as my high grade.
Thanks girls xxx

I am very sorry to read your experience with us and would love to get this resolved for you. We haven't changed the weight on our hair and all trade customers receive up to 20% off our hair. Can you please confirm your information with us and I would be happy to give you a call? x

We were sent a bad batch last year from one of our factories. We have spent countless hours of our time identifying the issue and removing it from our selves, which has now been completed. All of which the customers with the affected batches have been refunded or replaced. We have also agreed a new enhanced quality from our factories and they have reassured us there will be no further bad batches. We have also introduced a new quality control measure which will eliminate any bad batches prior to resale.

It’s widely known that human hair products, issues can occur from time to time. As we import them from abroad, we have little control of the physical manufacturing process. There are a number of factors which can cause a customer to complain for whatever reason. We are here to support the customer to ensure the right advice and guidance is issued to their customers. We have a spec for all of our products and this spec if given to our factories, we pay the price tag for the highest quality human hair and if we are not sent this for any reason this can reflect badly on us, we still have paid the higher price for the product and have to cover the costs of replacing any faulty product and over heads dealing with the queries so this isn’t nice for us to deal with either. Every supplier will be sent batches from time to time and we do not expect our customers to cover the costs of this.

If anyone has a concern about a batch of hair that they are concerned about just get in touch with me and we can look into your query.

It's just unfortunate that bad batches can occur from time to time, we have actually been so lucky the last 8 years and this is the first time we have taken the hit. When we pay the top price for the highest quality human hair we don't expect our factories to send us anything different so its always a shock. Due to new quality control measures we have now undertaken we are confident bad batches will now be identified and eliminated prior to resale. The new quality control measure meant taking on 4 more staff however we feel it's vitally important. Our factories have also introduced a new/slower processing technique which means the hair is processed more slowly enhancing quality. If anyone has had a bad batch they will notice that things are back to normal with regards to our hair quality. x

Last edited:
I use Glamlox Hair Extensions amazing quality and customer service x

Latest posts

Back