Extensions clients pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Just heard through the grapevine one of my micro ring extension clients is pregnant, early days mind. She does have quite fine hair to start with am I best advising she has them removed or it's more of a precaution the months following after she has the baby?

When your pregnant you don't shed hair so having them whilst pregnant is fine so I believe ! It's after the birth when they lose the hair extensions will cause too much strain :)

Yep I thought so, thanks for confirming x

Didn't have extensions whilst pregnant as seemed to much hassle. However I do remember have amazing hair which is normally thin was lovely and thick. After though my hair fell out that much I thought something was wrong but apparently it's normal.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I never fit on pregnant women due to hormone changes but everyone is different xx

My cousin has just announced she is 12 weeks. I've been doing her extensions for years. She is due removal and a new set fitted and I was dubious but her hair is so much thicker and better condition. I'm going ahead but said I want to see them monthly. And I will remove when she has the baby and won't refit for at least 6 months

One of my ladies is pregnant, I have just removed hers, she's due in around a month, and will have a fresh set after 6 months of having her little one x

One of my ladies is pregnant, I have just removed hers, she's due in around a month, and will have a fresh set after 6 months of having her little one x

Yep I think that's prob the best way to advise, my client is a hairdresser herself also so I'm sure she can monitor her hair at the same time xx

Latest posts

Back