Extensions suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren97

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I’m fully qualified hairdresser and I’ve just completed a micro ring course, hoping to add other methods soon! I’m going to use beauty works as my high end supplier, but I’m struggling to find a budget supplier with a good range of lengths and colours. Any suggestions?
Thanks x

hairplanet for the budget x & beauty works is defo good for high end as its so expensive, but their hair is coated in silicone (not a bad thing) just if you wanted to recolour it, its a nightmare.

I’ll definitely have a look at hair planet thanks! There’s a salon in my area that are offering 150g microrings including fitting for £150! I can’t find anywhere that’s does hair that cheap apart from eBay! I’m not going to be able to compete with there prices but tbh I’d rather have quality hair anyway! Ahh is it? I’ll bare that in mind thank you!

HI
I’ll definitely have a look at hair planet thanks! There’s a salon in my area that are offering 150g microrings including fitting for £150! I can’t find anywhere that’s does hair that cheap apart from eBay! I’m not going to be able to compete with there prices but tbh I’d rather have quality hair anyway! Ahh is it? I’ll bare that in mind thank you!
Hi Loren
I am from Hair Rebellion Uk and we sell hair to the trade and are very competitive but you must register for your trade discount. we also do samples packs to purchase online if you wanted to take a look first
https://www.hair-rebellion.co.uk/hair-rebellion-sample-pack.html

I use beauty works and Euphoria one. Ive currently got Euphoria ones Russian/Mongolian hair in and its gorgeous. Prefer it to BW and is cheaper xx

I would say BW is more of a budget range. I use Archie lloyds as my high end range. Its Russian hair and lasts about a year. The trade discount is huge - 40%!

hairplanet for the budget x & beauty works is defo good for high end as its so expensive, but their hair is coated in silicone (not a bad thing) just if you wanted to recolour it, its a nightmare.

wash and dry it 1st then try colouring it removes the coating to make colouring easier.

I would say BW is more of a budget range. I use Archie lloyds as my high end range. Its Russian hair and lasts about a year. The trade discount is huge - 40%!

I agree, i dont rate the longevity of BW & think its over priced for what it is. Although i havent used it for a couple of years. I’ve pretty much used Hair Rebellion exclusively for a while now for both quality and the price.

Can i ask does the Archie Lloyd come in a range of colours? I for high end I use Hair Rebellion’s Peruvian hair which is gorgeous but it’s virgin so only comes in dark brown #1b/2, It does colour well but its time consuming so was wanting something of a similar quality which is available in blonde shades.

I agree, i dont rate the longevity of BW & think its over priced for what it is. Although i havent used it for a couple of years. I’ve pretty much used Hair Rebellion exclusively for a while now for both quality and the price.

Can i ask does the Archie Lloyd come in a range of colours? I for high end I use Hair Rebellion’s Peruvian hair which is gorgeous but it’s virgin so only comes in dark brown #1b/2, It does colour well but its time consuming so was wanting something of a similar quality which is available in blonde shades.
Thank you for your kind feedback :)

Hi owner of Hottie based out of Las Vegas NV. We offer several quality ranges in tape in:

3-6 Month (Indian Remy)
6-9 Month (Russian Remy)
1-2 Years (Russian Virgin Hair)

Would love to work with you. We offer wholesale pricing to stylists and salon owners as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back