Extra special touches!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugar_plum

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Just wondering if there is anything that you guys do to enhance treatments and make them a little bit extra special.

For example I have scented bath bombs that have rose petals inside of them. I use these putting a pedicure so when the clients feet are soaking theres rose petals in the bowl.
All the clients love this and I am now looking for a way to enhance my manicures.
Any ideas for any added little extras to make it a really special treatment.

xxx
Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Whenever I do a massage (I stole this off ESPA when I trained with them) I get a small bowl with hot water in it and drop a few oils in and place it on the floor under where their face is, so that the client can breathe in the aromatherapy oils which makes the treatment more relaxing for them.

But make sure you don't knock into it!

Aww love the rose petals idea :)

I visited a salon for a file and polish recently and afterwards she massaged my hands and wrists with this lotion from CND. I am not sure what it was but it left my skin very shimmery and felt lush.

x

Hey geeks,

Just wondering if there is anything that you guys do to enhance treatments and make them a little bit extra special.

For example I have scented bath bombs that have rose petals inside of them. I use these putting a pedicure so when the clients feet are soaking theres rose petals in the bowl.
All the clients love this and I am now looking for a way to enhance my manicures.
Any ideas for any added little extras to make it a really special treatment.

xxx
Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

That's a lovely idea..where are them bath bombs from?
I use the rose petals already in pedicure bowl and in my manicure bowl I put small decoration pebbles in the bottom..clients tend to fiddle with them :)
Aromatherapy candles etc around the room.
Wheat bag under the towels in the winter etc :)
The little extras make your clients feel that bit more special x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I use the rose petals already in pedicure bowl and in my manicure bowl I put small decoration pebbles in the bottom..clients tend to fiddle with them :)

Great idea!

Latest posts

Back