Extra training to offer something unique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 24313

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to research into product training for facials ,manicures and pedicures to offer something unique in my area to compete with local businesses etc.
Firstly i dont know what products to use and the ones i like the look of i cant find any local training info.

I've been thinking of nailtiques for manicures and pedicures and possibly algologie or australian body care for facials but am open to any suggestions anyone may have.

What are your thoughts on using a basic facial range but creating masks with kalolin,rose water etc for each client which would be specific to the client, would this be good enough??

Any advice would be appreciated!

hi, i use all natural ingredients for facials and body scrubs, reserch natures way a lot of people prefer this, also i am about to open an AUYRVEDA CLINIC,this takes a lot of training to offer the full service and i have been to india twice for my practical training , but auryveda also offers on line beauty training i facials using natural herbs and oils, this is very unique.

the site to look at is chakrapaniayurveda.com give it a wee look and see if that might be what your looking for:)

hope it helps

:hug:SEPHERENIA MACLEOD-WOOD:hug:(seph)

Thanks very much!

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to research into product training for facials ,manicures and pedicures to offer something unique in my area to compete with local businesses etc.
Firstly i dont know what products to use and the ones i like the look of i cant find any local training info.

I've been thinking of nailtiques for manicures and pedicures and possibly algologie or australian body care for facials but am open to any suggestions anyone may have.

What are your thoughts on using a basic facial range but creating masks with kalolin,rose water etc for each client which would be specific to the client, would this be good enough??

Any advice would be appreciated!

Algologie have no trainer or no sales staff anymore so you will not be trained in the skincare range

Algologie have no trainer or no sales staff anymore so you will not be trained in the skincare range

UPDATE

There is a new Algologie supplier so there is training available to salons now, sorry for the confusion.

:Grope:ww.jica.com is the distriutor for Algologie.

Nailtiques is excellent but you said you wanted something unique to your area. Theres a hell of a lot of salons in your area with nailtiques. Have you looked at sparitual? There stuffs gorgeous. x

Latest posts

Back