Extractor fans, do they work properly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm in a bit of a predicament.....I've been mobile spray tanning for five years and doing eyelash extensions (not mobile) for the last two years....I've moved into a fab new large room in a beauty salon (they don't do spray tans)...
I'm getting lots of enquiries from clients who want to come to my room to get tanned (primarily as they live too far away) but I'm very reluctant as a) I think the tan result is better when done in the home and b) I don't want my very pretty,newly done up, freshly painted room to start smelling or have residue of tan.....so I'm thinking maybe get an extractor fan....can anyone tell me if they work properly and what are the best ones on the market please?
Thank you
xxxxx
Jan

why would you think the tan result is better at home ? never came across that before, you wont have any problems with an extractor,as long as you change your filters reg xx

why would you think the tan result is better at home ? never came across that before, you wont have any problems with an extractor,as long as you change your filters reg xx

I just think its better if, after spray tan application, the client does not have to get into car with hassle of seat belt, shoes, no bra etc....easier if at home and can just wear loose clothing afterwards and relax....just my opinion...
Thank you for extractor advice xxx

I just got an extractor fan and it's brilliant, wouldn't be without it. Got it from Castlepoint tanning. I tan in my room but I have an en suite wet room and I have a tanning curtain and the fan in the shower area. Hardly any overspray now and used to be loads.

I just got an extractor fan and it's brilliant, wouldn't be without it. Got it from Castlepoint tanning. I tan in my room but I have an en suite wet room and I have a tanning curtain and the fan in the shower area. Hardly any overspray now and used to be loads.

Thank you for your feedback.....can you tell me if it was expensive as looking online they are all around £400 plus vat!! x

Mine was £225 I think.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390599786.338805.jpg

i have the castle point one too fab

I wouldn't be without mine, I have the same one and you wouldn't believe the amount of tan that comes off the filter when you wash it even after a handful of tans. I also wear a nose filter too and these always have tan on them too. All this would be breathed in if I didn't use them. Great investment,

Latest posts

Back