Eye Cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I am starting to get a bit of crêpey skin under my eyes which I dont like.

Can you recommend a great eye cream which does what it says!

I cant believe no one wants to recommend an eye cream to me LOL.

Hiya Hun

Skin like that can be sign of skin dehydration so something really hydrating should sort it out, most product ranges will have an eye cream for that. Try and get some samples to try some to find what suits you.

If you want age prevention as well as hydration then I love carita peal of youth eye cream, although not cheap, i have had success, I also love decleor, they have a lovely one expression de l'age xx

Please please please try the environ C-Quence eye gel, it's quite pricey but it is amazing!!!!! It's uses vitamin therapy and the range has been developed by a plastic surgeon so it really does work. Don't want to rant on here how great it is but if you would like more info on it please feel free to pm me.xx

Hiya Hun

I also love decleor, they have a lovely one expression de l'age xx

Agreed entirely, I use this one as I'm still in my 30's and the bio-retinol in it seems to wonders for me! Client feedback on the Experience (40-50yrs) and Excellence (50+ yrs) eye creams has also been overwhelmingly positive. I've not personally tried the Carita eye creams, although when I've been at Decleor headquarters for training I always have a play with the Carita stand!

Thanks all.

I am due to have waxing done before my hols and the salon I go to is an Environ salon so I will ask about the C-Quence

Thanks all.

I am due to have waxing done before my hols and the salon I go to is an Environ salon so I will ask about the C-Quence

Great, I can assure you that you will love it. Let me know what you think of the product if you do buy it. Enjoy your holiday too!!x

Latest posts

Back