Eye glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
Hi I am getting organised for xmas makeup [emoji318][emoji318] and want to use glitter ! can anyone recommend best glitter for eyes and application method please thank you ann :)!

I use the Stargazer glitter (suitable for eyes, in a little shaker pot) and Kryolan glitter glue gel. Both reasonably priced and effective. You might want to get a silicone glitter applicator too - about 6 quid. Easiest way to get the glitter on to the glued eyelid. I use a normal cheap eyeshadow brush (flat type) to apply the glue.

Lit cosmetics. Peaches and cream sell them online their lovely. They have their own glue also

Thank you got the lit glitter used today need a better glue though :)

I use the Stargazer glitter (suitable for eyes, in a little shaker pot) and Kryolan glitter glue gel. Both reasonably priced and effective. You might want to get a silicone glitter applicator too - about 6 quid. Easiest way to get the glitter on to the glued eyelid. I use a normal cheap eyeshadow brush (flat type) to apply the glue.

Thanks I bought the glitter and used however I used with stargazer fix gel felt not strong enough to hold glitter - I applied gel then used small flat brush and patted on glitter :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446917386.558928.jpg

Maybe try the Kryolan gel? I haven't tried the Stargazer glue, I bought some cos it was cheap but I've only used the Kryolan. If you don't have the silicone applicator definitely get one - it makes it much easier to apply the glitter.

Latest posts

Back