Eye pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisadm01

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm fairly new to lash extensions and was wondering if anyone could recommend good eye pads for lash extensions at a low cost? All help appreciated. Lisa x

I use small eye pads when doing weekend or express lashes which are quite cheap ones from Ebay. These are Purley to keep the bottom lashes from getting stuck to the top lashes. However when doing Semi Perms I use proper gel pads from lash Fx, as I rest my tweezers on them and more comfortable for the client for a long time :) hope this helps xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I use microfoam tape. Much nicer than pads and works out cheaper :D

We use pads and tape, it's so important to avoid breaking the seal on the eyelids and allowing heavier than air glue vapour to irritate the eyes. I can send you a sample of ours if you would like to check them out and compare them. They are a bit thinner than most to help them conform around the eyes.

Here's a pic of the microfoam.

Attachments

• stacet before.jpg
    stacet before.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 110
Angelina221 where do you get your microfoam from? I'm in Ireland and can't seem to get it anywhere.

We use pads and tape, it's so important to avoid breaking the seal on the eyelids and allowing heavier than air glue vapour to irritate the eyes. I can send you a sample of ours if you would like to check them out and compare them. They are a bit thinner than most to help them conform around the eyes.

That would be fantastic! :) thank you x

Latest posts

Back