Eyebrow bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose14

Reaction score
I have some clients who want lighter brows and this would mean bleaching them first i'm dubious about what the results would look like, so does anyone offer this? If so how do you find it and what are the results like? And does anyone have any before and after pics?

Sarah xxx

I don't offer this as I'm not trained in it but iv been doing it on myself for years.
It's great, quick easy and good results, initially stripping the colour out and then you can tint what ever colour you want.

Thanks for your reply Hun that's good to know that you get an even result as that was one of my main concerns. Xxx

Anybody else??

RefectoCil do a bleach and its done in the same way as tinting. It lightens by about three shades but remember they'll get roots the same as on their head.

Thank you kim yes that's exactly what I was looking at it. I wasn't shown how to use bleach on my nvq so would I need additional training in this? I have looked high and low but I can't find anywhere that just trains in bleaching xxx

Latest posts

Back