Eyebrow disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharan

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm feeling rather rotten at the moment. I just had a client in for eyebrow tinting and eyebrows are my thing!

The hair at the front of the brow were really sparse and so I was trying to tint the skin to achieve the look of hair (I do this often), but today the skin wouldn't take to the colour and so I left it on for longer and what do you know.., the entire brow is almost black now, apart from the bit where there isn't much hair.

I am so disappointed. The shape was lovely. The colour was just awful trying to give the lady more brow than she had. I didn't charge her for it and apologised for my error. Just feel really deflated now. I'm built up a reputation of doing eyebrows really well, only to go and fluff these ones up. Quite upset :(

Aw Sharan :( we have all been there but what more can you do than learn from the error. Chin up tomorrow is a new day to create beautiful brows xx

They will lighten in no time so just wipe this from your mind and rest assured that you'll never do it again. x

Thank you so much Amy and Kim, for your re-assuring words. I really just panicked, but am fine now :) Thanks again!x

Latest posts

Back