Eyebrow threading in Lancashire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revive

Reaction score
Hi Everybody:

I am looking for a eyebrow threading course in lancashire (preferably in Preston, Blackburn or manchester). Can anyone help with info?. thanks for reading. hope to hear from you.

NSI in Salford used to run them, not sure if they still do.

thanks for that. I have given them a call and they dont do it anymore. but they did tell me about a new place in wilmslow road that I have started to go to for training and will be given opportunity to work on clients for experience.

I know the lady that used to teach it at NSI was called Salma or something like that and she does have her own training place but I think it is in Yorkshire somewhere.

Good luck.

thank you joe90 for the help.
if you could provide more info it will be useful to me. I have started training at the moment, but will update here how i get on with the course. hope its worth the effort and money too:rolleyes: - fingers crossed.

am day 13 in my eyebrow threading course and so far I have threaded around 40 clients (hands on training) most of them being uppper lip, sides of face and chin and neck. but very few (maybe 5) eyebrows most of the clients having very thin eyebrows (didnt have much to thread) but i did keep the shape as it was. so i gues it will take a lot of practice to be perfect.

where is your course?

hi : Sabiha trains me and its Zara's Training Academy in Wilmslow road manchester. she is good and am learning a lot there. am thinkng of doing a foundation make up course (bridal makeup, evening) can you piont me in the right direction. dont want to spend loads on the course and makeup kit just the basic one;thanks

Last edited:
Hi Revive, do you have the website address or contact details for Zara's, I can't seem to find them on the internet.

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back