Eyebrow tinting on blonde brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
Wonder if someone could help me please....I have a client with very blonde eyebrows that would like them tinted and waxed. Would I use brown tint and how long to leave as find blonde & grey brows very hard to colour.
Thanks in advance

Hey,
My advice would be to yes use brown tint, what i usually find best is to apply the tint for ten seconds at a time and then take it off, it can be time consuming but let the client hold a mirror while you do it and to check the results each time until she feels comfortable with the shade, you dont want to make them too dark for her if it is her first time tinting. Hope this helps :)

Thank you for your reply...will go with brown then and like u say do it in stages to build the colour so not to get them to dark.

I would do the same as above but sometimes I add a small amount of grey tint to the brown it just tones the brown down a little especially for blonde clients x

I agree with only leaving on for a little while at a time and with using a little bit of grey to balance out any red. Also remember to look at them from the front so straight at her rather than from above and behind if she is laying down. They can look pale from that angle and then when you look directly at the client they are much darker!:cool:

Latest posts

Back