eyebrows going red and blistering!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangab

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anyone can help?
One of my clients has been gettin her eyebrows tinted for 10 years with the same products, now lately her eyebrows have been goin red then blistering... has she suddenly just became allergic or have hara changed anythin that they put in it (if u get me) it doesnt matter how long the tint is on it still goes red ive tried using less activater and it still blistered.

Thankyou xx

Is she on any new medication?

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can help?
One of my clients has been gettin her eyebrows tinted for 10 years with the same products, now lately her eyebrows have been goin red then blistering... has she suddenly just became allergic or have hara changed anythin that they put in it (if u get me) it doesnt matter how long the tint is on it still goes red ive tried using less activater and it still blistered.

Thankyou xx
It is quite possible for people to suddenly develop allergies to products they have been using for many years.

You could try calling the manufacturers to see if they have changed the formula.

Why not patch test her using a different brand of tint and see if that helps.

xx:hug:xx

Hi
i tint her eyelashes with the same product and there are no affects there (strange) she is not on any medication. i will try a different product but i have used 2 different ones already
Thankyou

Latest posts

Back