eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
does anyone use non strip wax for eyebrows?

caroline xxx

I have done on certain people - depends on the hair and the shape they want - I personally find its easier to use hot wax on guys eyebrows but I struggle to get the shape with it on women. I go with what I think suits best. I also use the hot wax for the middle bit (middle brow is it called - the bit at the top of the nose!) I use Berins Blue hot wax or Berins Ease strip wax.
HTH

Thank u!! I've done the non strip wax on myself as i thought it would be easier to get off and it was. I did think the same as you tho, if someone wanted completely re shaping I dont think I would be able to get as accurately close.

is it only me who ends up plucking after waxing?
I never seem brave ebouch to get that close!

Caroline xx

Hi there,

Yeah, I pluck after waxing too..lol thought it was just me!

I just pluck a couple to give a more defined look at the arch of the eyebrow...I always feel better after doing this :)

I do. What do you want to know? x

I always pluck after waxing to get a really good shape in. I use hot wax on the brows if clients want to, I still have not mastered the art of going real close yet but no mistakes yet!!

Latest posts

Back