Eyelash carry case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know any mobile people that do eyelashes what they carry there stuff in i cant find a case :(

Austin x

A lot of geekers have recommended the Roo cases, and they do look really good...But I really wanted a hard case where the top opened out so I could have it next to me with my setup whilst I was lashing and not have to worry about being near a table, so I got this....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0VY6M1TPP8P2AJ46W75E

I love it...my towels, mirror and pillow fit in the bottom compartment, so all I carry with me now is the case (with couch roll attached), stool and couch.

Either way, I hope you find something that works for you :D

As above, just a small case, you dont need much at all for EE, thats the beauty of them.

My couch cover and pillow are all enclosed in my couch and then a small towel goes inside my case.

x

I have my training on monday and think my case is provided, I am so excited! Do you mind telling me where you purchase your couch's from? With my tanning tent and bags I think I may have to invest in a camper van!!! :D

I have my training on monday and think my case is provided, I am so excited! Do you mind telling me where you purchase your couch's from? With my tanning tent and bags I think I may have to invest in a camper van!!! :D
haha
i got a case with mine but its tiny :( i got my couch from ebay x

Oh no! I imagine I'll be off looking for a new box as well as a couch then! :D Thanks for the fleabay info, I'm off to have a browse at couch's! xxx

Latest posts

Back