Eyelash cleansing cloths EE's...anybody used them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justlashes

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I am looking for an alternative to cotton wool for use with non oily make up remover......

Any help would be Fab! Xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Do you mean to clean the lashes?

I use lint-free wipes for nails and Simple make-up remover. I also found that the square pads you can get for dressing wounds are non-shedding and they do the job also!

You dont need to be cleaning the lashes, other than with water as you are not putting anything on them (and if using mascara it will be water-based thus it will come off with water).
If you want to clean you can gently put some diluted baby shampoo on them and again rinse with water.
x

Thank you Ladies, great advise x

If you are talking about cleansing the lashes prior to maintenance then Lash Perfect sell the cleansing cloths. The are really nice to work with and retail quite well also.

I tell my clients to cut them up into squares as the one peice is quite big so then will last them ages.

hth

Heather

If you are talking about cleansing the lashes prior to maintenance then Lash Perfect sell the cleansing cloths. The are really nice to work with and retail quite well also.

I tell my clients to cut them up into squares as the one peice is quite big so then will last them ages.

hth

Heather

And they're (machine?) washable so can be used time and time again!

Yes I believe they are, when they dry they dry hard but they just need to get a little damp to go flexible again. I have used them for ages, love them and so do my clients xx

I will look at those, thanks Ladies x

Latest posts

Back