Eyelash course pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh<3

Reaction score
Is there a reason why glamlash advertise there course as UK Training £150 + 80 or 170 for a kit

But say flirties are 450+vat others are also more.

=s

Is there a reason why glamlash advertise there course as UK Training £150 + 80 or 170 for a kit

But say flirties are 450+vat others are also more.

=s

Hi

Investigate what is included in the kit and whether or not training is 1-2-1 or group training.

Flirties is usually small groups or 1-2-1 and the kits have enough lashes for 200 sets, plus some retail items to the value of £120.00. HTH:)

i was thinking the same thing as i was looking into glam lashes as they look really good! have you looked into any other companies.. i need some advice too hehe!! Thanks

Flirties do do one to one training so you know you have the trainers attention all day and like what has already been said you get enough in your kit to do at least 200 sets of lashes which when you think what you will be charging paying 450 is not that much really. With the other kits and training you might not get that much in the kit

Latest posts

Back