Eyelash extension adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura woo

Reaction score
Help! Have been using marvel lash adhesive sensitive , and flirties but have found both glues the lashes have fallen out within a couple of weeks. I really want to give my clients the best for there money , what is the best adhesive to use for low fumes and extra long lash life ?

The lower the fumes the weaker the glue. Not sure you will find what you are looking for with no fume at all.

eyelash emporium- ultra platinum adhesive is the best!! lasts weeks and dries in 2 seconds! but it does smell. i use a mask

I get on really well with lash base extreme plus...x

Hi Carol I'm going to order this in monday changing over from nouveau pro x5 do you know the setting time on your ashesive?

Thanks
Hannah

Hi Carol I'm going to order this in monday changing over from nouveau pro x5 do you know the setting time on your ashesive?

Thanks
Hannah
well..... tbh it really does depend on the humidity in your room..... about 2 seconds... this time of year the humidity will be low... so what I do is have a water bottle spay (fine mist) and 1 cup of boiling water standing on the window ledge..... this will bring the humidity up so the adhesive sets......you will need to do this a couple of times throughout the treatment.... I usually do it a break.... when my clients wants a break... I have tried without and the adhesive is a pain.... and takes ages to set if the humidity is low....I have tried eyelash emporium...lash fx....sky...frankie widows....(sky glue went straight in the bin lol along with marvalash) hope that helps.... also what I do is isolate a lash... rest my hand on the clients forehead...to keep it isolated and steady....then select a lash ..glue...place.... hold for a few seconds tho..... this helps to avoid stickies....... x

also...fyi.... depending on what phone you have..I have a galaxy s5..there is a hydrometer app..... only if your phone has the sensors... I have compared this with my husbands weather station.... and it matches.... so it's very reliable xx

Lashbase extreme plus for me too. Only used a few others but getting great results with lashbase so don't want to try elsewhere when its going well x

All adhesives are based on the ingredient cyanacrylate.

The glue uses moisture in the air to harden (cure).

So to get the best of your glue the humidity needs to be correct. You can check that by using a hygrometer (from eBay or amazon) that way you know how your glue will behave.

"Humid – 45% - 65%

Middle – 30% - 50%

Drier – 20% - 35%

Also another tip is using a nano mister or nebuliser(portable rechargeable battery) to speed the curing process of you glue and also to remove fumes from clients face and soothe the eye.

This will make a huge difference and minimise reaction and irritation for client. It also means the client doesn't have to wait 48hrs to resume normal activities and can wet lashes I believe 6hours after.

Latest posts

Back