Eyelash extension differences

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone, when I trained in beauty we covered individual eyelashes, but back in those days they were really just clusters.
I am mobile and when clients enquire about my eyelashes they don't book saying they want the individual eyelashes. Can I offer the individual ones that you can buy in the likes of Sally's as they just apply the same as the clusters, same glue and method etc? Or is it time to train in the proper individuals which seem a lot more time co aiming and complicated. I'm wondering if I should carry on or invest in something else.

I offer Cluster and Semi Perm Lashes.

It is worth training in Semi Perm Eyelash Extensions as they last longer than clusters and are very popular as you lash every natural lash with an extension and the client gets regular infills after 2-3 odd weeks. I trained with Flirties and the course was 1 day long at the trainers home followed by me doing case studies afterwards til I had nailed it. Clusters are good for a special occasion a night out but individuals are worth adding to your belt as most of my clients prefer the individuals to clusters.

Not sure if ive answered your questions but there you go ha!

That did answer my question! Thanks!
I think it would be better if I offered both so my customers can understand the price difference.
As clusters are so reasonably priced I think they have been enquiring thinking they were the semi perm ones!
So what is the difference between the individual ones such as eye lure and the semi perm ones?

The semi permanent ones you are isolating one eyelash and putting an extension on. It can take up to two hours depending on how many you are putting in.

So if I'm offering clusters and the individual lashes (not the semi permanent ones) how would I advertise the difference without making the individual ones sound like the semi permanent ones.

Semi permanent are individual ones :)

I know the semi permanent ones are longer lasting individual ones but how would I mean these ones... You can buy anywhere. How does everyone advertise the difference between clusters, individuals and semi permanent. Surely they all have different names.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370019299.886153.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370019299.886153.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 101
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370019345.065704.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370019345.065704.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 108
Does anyone offer the clusters and the other ones? Or does everyone just offer clusters and semi permanent ones?
I'm just wondering what the difference is between the individual lashes in the picture that anyone can buy and the semi permanent ones?

hi peeps I need advice on what lashes and thickness I should put on a client who has thin sparse lashes any advice please X:irked:

Latest posts

Back