Eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently brought two trays of Y lashes off lashbase in a B curl and C curl but my clients are all preferring a classic lash rather than a fuller look, Would anyone be interested in buying them off me? I paid £14 each.. Im looking for £20 for the both? xx

Hello!Im just embarking on volume lashing.Im using lash perfect ultimate 2 glue as it was used during my training.It sets within 1 second but imo, it dries fast when we are still struggling with the isolation.Also even with a fast isolation, i feel the glue sometimes slips and dont stick well.Im considering abt the humidity factor as my trainer(lash perfect UK) never mentioned anything about the humidity.Im thinking of getting the lash heaven fierce after seeing good reviews and its versatile adjustment to humidities(20 to 90%).

Could anyone tell me if they know if chlorine effects lash extensions at all ? Xxx

Can anyone at all tell me if chlorine affects semi permanent lashes at all. Just my client is going away and I have no idea whether it does or not xxxx thanks in advance guys

Latest posts

Back