Eyelash extension lengths and thicknesses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie_michellex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Have recently completed my eyelash extension course and am looking to purchase a kit to start practicing on family and friends before I start advertising to the public.
The kits I am looking at work out cheaper if I buy it all in a bundle so I would prefer to do it this way and I'm looking at purchasing the MINK lashes not silk ....

I am just wondering what thicknesses and lengths I should be getting, I understand that B and C curls are the most popular? And most Lash technicians use .20 - .25 thickness
Would this sound about right to you Lash tekkies or should I also stock up on some .15/.18 for the older ladies who want a more natural look?

For thickness I am not too fussed about lengths as I am looking to buy mixed trays between 8mm - 14mm so will then look to see what lengths I have used most when purchasing more materials once I'm running low. I have got a site in mind to purchase from but any good suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks xxx

Definitely get some .15 and .20, 0.25, That way you're covered for those who want a thin natural look and for those who want the thicker 'strip lash' look!
I like LuXlash but thats who I trained with so Im a bit biased lol

Definitely get some .15 and .20, 0.25, That way you're covered for those who want a thin natural look and for those who want the thicker 'strip lash' look!
I like LuXlash but thats who I trained with so Im a bit biased lol

Thanks for your reply, am I correct in thinking to go with the B and C curls? I will give luXlash a browse X

Thanks for your reply, am I correct in thinking to go with the B and C curls? I will give luXlash a browse X

Yes B and C are the most popular I find!

Latest posts

Back