Eyelash extension primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Can someone help me I have recently started Eyelash Extensions to my business. But when I was taught this course I was not told to apply a primer. Is a primer a must. Which one would you recommend.:D

Also I am still finding that it is taking me close to 3hrs for the application. I am worried that I will lose my clients. Is 3hrs a long time.

hi i was shown with secssi lashes and thay didnt use primer but i am curious myself now,and as for your timings thar will come with practice x

I can happily send you a sample if you want?

I was tought with a primer but I know some don't use them. Don't worry about your timings hun, lashes is one of those things that just takes practice. It used to take me approx 2.5hrs when I first qualified.
Don't rush, your clients should thankyou for taking the time to do a good job x

I wasnt taught with a primer but would like a recommendation on which one to try. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I use a primer from lashbase I can't comment whether its better than others as its the only one I ve used, my course didn't teach the use if primers but after much research I personally I feel its all in the prep!

A primer is a must! You need to remove any excess oil, protein etc this will ensure maximum bonding of the lash to the extension. And don't worry about your time, keep practising it'll come down naturally. Don't rush, make sure you're getting it right first xx

Latest posts

Back