Eyelash extension question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline90

Reaction score
Hey Geeks ☺
I've recently done an eyelash extension course and the training wasn't great. Anyway I'm trying push on with it and keep practicing but it gets so frustrating with how long it's taking me!
Does anyone know if you can use cluster lashes in the same way as you would single lashes with the semi permament glue? Would they last as long as single ones as I'm thinking they could be a bit heavier on the natural lashes.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
Caroline ✌ x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Geeks ☺
I've recently done an eyelash extension course and the training wasn't great. Anyway I'm trying push on with it and keep practicing but it gets so frustrating with how long it's taking me!
Does anyone know if you can use cluster lashes in the same way as you would single lashes with the semi permament glue? Would they last as long as single ones as I'm thinking they could be a bit heavier on the natural lashes.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
Caroline ✌ x

No you cant. Clusters are only supposed to last a night/ a few days. They can damage the natural lashes.
From reading other responses to threads on here. Speed comes with practice.
Try searching for eyelash threads on here.

No you cant. Clusters are only supposed to last a night/ a few days. They can damage the natural lashes.
From reading other responses to threads on here. Speed comes with practice.
Try searching for eyelash threads on here.

Yes that's was I was thinking as they would be alot heavier than single lashes.
Thanks a million.

Sorry only just saw your reply. No problem. Good Luck xx

Latest posts

Back