Eyelash extension reaction, Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
Hiya,

Did a set of lashes on a client at 6pm last night, she's just phone to say here eyes are blood shot, they are not swollen/itchy, and she's had no blurriness of vision or loss of sight, they feel completely normal just blood shot on the lower half of her eye and when closed feel a bit achey. I use lash perfect products she's had them before an no problems, should I remove them? What can I advise her? Help please? Xxxx

You could advise her to see the doctor but if there's no irritation I suspect it coud be the eye gel pads (if you used them)
Sometimes the can rise up at sit on the eye xx

Did you do a 24 hour patch test before hand? If you did and no reaction it could well be the eye pads as mentioned?

Yeah it does sound like the gel pads was touching her eye and that's what's causing the soreness. You have to be careful not to sit them up too high.

Fab thanks guys, it had to be the gel pads then as PT done an was fine :) and had them done before but had them taped down and nothing happened so must be the pads as only thing different, just wasn't sure if it could be a delayed reaction or something! Made me panic as nothing like this has happened before! Thanks do the advice :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back