Eyelash extension tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, am still pretty new to lashes & just wondering if anyone's got any tips? I done a set last night its only my 8th & I've just changed to flirties glue. I did struggle a bit at the start with isolating & felt like stopping but I know it's because i haven't been getting enough practice as it had been a month since I done set before. Also where did everyone get there favourite tweezers think my X type are not that great

Attachments

• 20140502_080501.jpg
    20140502_080501.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 211
Forgot to add I used a j curl 0.15 9 & 11 on her. She has eyelashes that point down so I found it hard to get the lashes attached, is there an easier way to put lashes on them types

great for an 8th set well done you :)
in terms of advice on tips if you have a look for eyelash extensions in kent on you tube she has some fab tips and tricks tutorials, theres also an eyelash extensions in kent facebook page.

Keep going. . at 8 sets you're maybe getting close to the point where you realise it's coming together. Each treatment you do embeds the technique a little bit more and you have a bit less to think about, like not having to concentrate on changing gear when you're driving.

At the stage you're at it's good to be think about developing your style and getting tweezers that suit you is part of it. I have never got on with x-tweezers, preferring to use straights, Dumont style short angles and recently xD Volume Tweezers. We do sell quite a few of our light spring action x-tweezers though, they are pretty good value and worth looking at.

How long does it take to do a set. Do people do say as much as they can do in 2 hours or do say 60 lashes per eye

Latest posts

Back