Eyelash extensions help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMG

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get eyelash extensions kit near Greece, I used Envogue lashes in Australia but they want a license number the Europe distibutors:eek: Does anybody know of a great brand over there that I can purchase with the least hassles? A whole kit that includes EVERYTHING NEEDED!
Also I have friend that wants to know if there is an online correspondence spray tanning and waxing course she wants to do from home and to only practice on friends and family but really wants to do a course:rolleyes: I told her its best to actually do a hands on course onsite and the online course "if there is one" you wont get the benefits as what you would at school and with a teacher by your side, but she is determined to go the other way, does anyone know if this exists??? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated
xxxJules

Hi Jules - this may be a bit late but couldnt you get one of the suppliers here in Australia to post you a kit?

Id do it with my supplies - not trying to sell you mine - but Im sure there would be others out there???

Kaysi

Latest posts

Back