eyelash extensions london

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natharman

Reaction score
hi

i just wondered what the best course for eye lashes extensions is in south london, there seem to be so many to choose from, is it good to get a kit with the price?

thanks

Hi, your best bet to be honest is to do a search on the forum and you will come up with loads of threads containing info on training in lashes, everyone has their own preferences with regards to lash training, it will take you a good while to go through all the info on here all of it is valuable and well worth reading as it will help you with your research. Make a list of the Training Companies you come across as appealing to you give them a call for more info on kits training schedules etc, some include them in the training price others require you to purchase, swings and roundabouts really. Good Luck.

I sent mine to the I-lash course held in saks covent garden. All very good. Think the distributor is ABX beauty products. Think it was £600 including the kit for two people.

Glam Lash do training in london now too. See Louisestherapy for further details. Training and kit are both relly good.

Cath
x

Glam Lash... have a look at their site. Training £150 and kit £80 training is held in Harley st x

Latest posts

Back