Eyelash Extensions on yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Do any of you that do eyelash extensions do them on yourself. Is it possible or is it difficult to do on your own eyelashes.

Any info appreciated.

Which type of extensions are you talking about?

Hiya, I do hollywood lashes and am also a trainer for them, I have tried to do them on myself but I found it impossible as the lashes dont lay how they should.
I do wear them all the time but I have a friend who does them for me and I do hers, we just exchange the treatment.

:)

i wear them every day and just infill the odd one when it falls out. I wear the ones that have five hairs attached at the bulb (i really wish they would decide to call all individual eyelashes a different name so people dont get confused). I use latex glue with mine now as the permenant glue destroyed my own lashes.

Kate

Hiya

I would think that if you mean actual eyelash extentions and not individual lashes that it would be impossible to on yourself its very fiddley on others let alone yourself xx:)

Do any of you that do eyelash extensions do them on yourself. Is it possible or is it difficult to do on your own eyelashes.

Any info appreciated.

It can be done but you need to use a glue which does not let off a fume!some glues which are faster setting can do this, but I found slower setting glue you can do a little fliddly tho.
I have also done a lvl treatment on myself which worked too

Latest posts

Back