eyelash extensions product info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelle rooney

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm researching various eyelash extensions products....would really appreciate some feedback on various companies such as extreme lashes, lucious lashes, jinny lashes etc. Have heard mixed reports..is it worth introducing this treatment into the salon?

I'm really interested in the replies for this. After returning back from excel the two main things there that seem very popular (apart from the nail stands) are teeth whitening and eyelash extensions. I'm still wondering how much call you would get for the eyelash extensions although I think they might be really good for the wedding season.

I'm quite interested in the response to this too. I've been looking online and would love to do them for the upcomming wedding season. I'm going to the New York show in 2 weeks and hope to get a load of info there. Although i'm sure product here and over in UK is quite different. Seems to be with everything else, especially chocolate!!! Sorry really hungry right now!

Product wise, I use Nouveau and Lash Beauty. A lot of the products are sourced from the same place and are exactly the same but with different labels and packaging.

If you search for eyelash extensions on here, you should come up with quite a bit of info :green:

hi
i trained with nouveau lashes!But am now using i-lash products which are alot cheaper on products and just as good,i would definately recommend it,its a very popular treatment
cathie

hi i use Hollywood lashes and they're great no complaints from customers. The cheapest is not always the best but as Amy said the products ie the lashes are usually from the same place. Just check about the glue there is a new glue now called Lash Bond and i'm using this with the lashes i do and it's fantastic. It is an EC approved Glue the only one in the UK and they also do an organic remover.

I trained in A H Francis, nice product but have been looking at Salon Systems as the kit is much cheaper

Hey, I qualified with a company called nouveau conture Lashes also- I got them from scratch mag and they were a great company very supportive the course was great and the teachers were good -- the lashes themselves are really good for people that are going away have parties and things like that but very few of my clients wanted them for an everyday thing as they are quite hard to lookafter until you get used to them, for instance you cant wash your face properly and you cant use make up remover that is oil based and you shouldnt really wear mascara, the few clients i had that maintained these loved them but its a time comsuming process and they have to come back for 2 weekly infills just like nails - benifits are that they are deffinately a way to bump your takings up be it clients for parties or clients regular as you can charge well for theses plus its best they get their lashes tinted a couple of days before thus adding to your profit also!!! As with anything there are good and bad points so talk to your clients and see if they would be intersted before commiting to a course -- 1 more thing the glue u use is quite expensive and if opened it goes hard after 2 months and if ur not doing many clients that is a waste of money!! HTH XX

hi,
What adhesive are people using?Have been using AH Francis which is abit more exspensive than some but have found it great has lasted ages and no probs with it,just wondered has anyone tried lash bond?

hi i was using hollywood lashes adhesive and now i'm using Lash Bond. it's great i have no problems with it at all.

Latest posts

Back