Eyelash extensions, semi permanent or express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdyc

Reaction score
I know there is alot of threads about Eyelash Extensions so i apologise in advance if this has already been asked.......I have been thinking about adding Eyelash Extensions to my list of treatments for a very long time but everytime i look into it I get even more mixed up of what to do!
My questions are, firstly would you recommend doing training in Semi-Permanent Lashes or Express?
Which company do you recommend for best training/value for money/customer service etc, and lastly and most importantly which product is the best on the market for durability/allergies etc.
There are so many companies offering training and as it is very expensive I want to make sure I choose the correct company/product to train with.
Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

Hi I was exactly the same cud not decide , then wen I decided on express found out I needed to do eyelash tinting or sumthing first for experience , so then started looking again and landed up booking a semi permanent course because on this particular course didn't need any experience , I'm still undecided but looking forward to it now , the lady was so helpful on the phone , and semi permanent are very popular ,apparently express are easy to switch to once you've dun semi permanent with out training but not vice versa, well that's what I was told by 2 of the courses I rang ,

Good individual lash training will give you a solid foundation for all eyelash extension treatments. We've found that it's actually easier to teach students that are coming in 'cold' rather than those making the transition from express lashes. I suggest that you check out the market in your area, see what the competition are offering. Express lash techs in some areas are struggling against untrained cheap services that drive prices and quality down.

I recommend that you do plenty of research and get the best training you can afford, it really pays off in the long run. You will need help and support while you are developing the technique. . good luck xx

Latest posts

Back