Eyelash Extensions/Tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I have had a look at a few of the training courses mentioned for the tinting.
The NSI one looks good as I can use the ILA to pay for it. Will give them a phone once they are back open to check if I am eligable, as I'm not sure I meet the requirements for the course.

Thanks for all your suggestions, and if their are any more then please let me know.

Jen x

Jen, have you looked at the collages ? they do night courses and you can use ILA :)

Alan

I think you'll find Jen did her course a few weeks ago :D

Thanks everyone, yeah I did my tint course in Jan (this is an old thread lol) I went with CTA in Glasgow for the course for the lady who was asking.

Still haven't used my ILA yet actually so thanks for the reminder :).

I do find it incredibly difficult to see the lashes and isolate if I don't tint, especially if they have lots of lashes. So I do tend to tint if the client is happy with that and only charge a minimal amount. I also do tint over extensions and have never had any issue with this, no obvious lash loss etc.

Thanks xxxx

i also use a black tape whilst lashing my very blonde ladies so i can really see very clearly
Hi Laura, good idea about the black tape, could you please tell me where you buy this from.

Body Bliss

Hi Laura, good idea about the black tape, could you please tell me where you buy this from.

Body Bliss

Lol, I would like to know this too :) xx

Hi Laura
Where did u buy black tape please? :) x

I find it easier to tint before lashing, but the black tape sounds like a fab idea!

Laura, where do you get black tape from? is it the same as the micropore/surgical tape?

Thanks
Shel x

black tape i use is muellersports black tape, put a pad on first then black tape over the top, im sure i have piccis on my web site or pics on here of a lady with white lashes that i did not tint, i hope you find it a bit easier
xx

Latest posts

Back