Eyelash Extensions (your own)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be fantastic if you could post a pic for us to see how they look when done by you on yourself !

I would but I don't have a camera on here :( (hence no profile pic) although do need to get some on my facebook ect so need a USB wire for my phone!
Once I eventually get round to buying one I would love to put one up :D

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Phew! I can tint my own lashes and brows, can wax my own brows, but not sure I"m up to doing EE!

I don't think i'd have the guts to tint my own lashes!!
I can imagine that ending in tears/disaster and a long trip to A&E for me lol x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I don't understand how you can lash yourself but you can't imagine tinting your own Lashes????
I can lash myself, takes ages though, not good for a full set but ok for a half set or top up, secret is a times 8 magnification mirror, good light and usually a glass of wine haha x

I do my own express lashes all the time as don't have anyone as a swap. Will post a pic later today, but it is just a natural look.

I have stuck a few on myself before and no probs, i also tint, wax, do my nails all myself, im working on the tan, howevere, i really dont have the patients to do my own as it takes a long time and i end up squinting etc, fuzzy eyes or get someone else to do it while i lay down hmm let me think???

Is there a video on you tube or anything?? I would love to do my own!! I spend ages having someone else do mine and the expense!!

Even any tips and hints about how you do them to yourself?

x

Latest posts

Back