Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jem87

Reaction score
are eyeash extensions popular and are they easy to apply thinking of doing a course any advice

I did my training in Marvel Lash which i don't recommend! I have asked questions on here about lashes and FLIRTIES seem very popular with therapists. I haven't used them yet, but am in the process of sampling their products x

HI

Yes, they are popular and no, its not easy! You need to practice to get your speeds up and to perfect your application.

Get yourself a good training course and work hard and you will get there.

Its very addictive for both the client and the technician.:hug:

hey i'm in the same boat, booked in for my training on 1st july. i was wondering roughly how many applications will it take to be reasonable? i know it will depend on how quickly you take to it but just roughly? Many thanks

hey i'm in the same boat, booked in for my training on 1st july. i was wondering roughly how many applications will it take to be reasonable? i know it will depend on how quickly you take to it but just roughly? Many thanks

How long's a piece of string?:|

Some people will get it quite quickly, others need to practice. its hard to give a figure.

I would say practice for 2 hours at a time at least 4 times per week, and you should be getting decent sets on in 3 months at a decent speed. Don't go longer than 2 hours because you get tired and you will get frustrated.

Don't go public too soon because if you're not getting very good sets done, it will damage your reputation. Perfect your application then offer the service. Until then, practice on a few trusted friends.:hug:

excellent advice!

How long's a piece of string?:|

Some people will get it quite quickly, others need to practice. its hard to give a figure.

I would say practice for 2 hours at a time at least 4 times per week, and you should be getting decent sets on in 3 months at a decent speed. Don't go longer than 2 hours because you get tired and you will get frustrated.

Don't go public too soon because if you're not getting very good sets done, it will damage your reputation. Perfect your application then offer the service. Until then, practice on a few trusted friends.:hug:

I agree 100% it's not the easy option x

Latest posts

Back