Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstyleigh01

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm new in the eyelash extension business and would just like some advice on what the differences are with the actual eyelashes such as mink, synthetic ect. Which are the best for a more natural look and are any particular brands better? Any advice would be muchly appreciated thank you :)

Hi faux mink are the best and I use Lashbase because more flexible to work with :) x

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi thanks for your reply I've been having a look on lash base and seems really good but now I don't know what size thickness to get, there's to much choice lol! What do you use?

Hi thanks for your reply I've been having a look on lash base and seems really good but now I don't know what size thickness to get, there's to much choice lol! What do you use?

Hi there

I'm a lashbase lover - their lashes are the best I've found.
Check out my website and Facebook page under - eyelash extensions in Kent.
Here u can see the effect these lashes give:

To start of with id recommend c curls ( if you have already mastered j curls)
0.20s in 8s-12s
0.15s in 8s-12s

You will probably spend £100 lash trays but with this combination they will last you ages
Hth

Thanks so much had a look on your Facebook and they do look amazing so will def be buying some of them then thank you, although I'm guessing a lot is down to your technique though!! But thanks again that's a great help :) just out of curiosity which glue do you use? I was going to get the flirties expert strength? X

Thanks so much had a look on your Facebook and they do look amazing so will def be buying some of them then thank you, although I'm guessing a lot is down to your technique though!! But thanks again that's a great help :) just out of curiosity which glue do you use? I was going to get the flirties expert strength? X

If you are new to lashing then flirties might be a bit too quick drying for you. If you are buying from lash base their sensitive glue is really good - great when learning when u may be a bit OTT with glue - and their extreme glue is great too. ( clients will get an extra week out of it) When u get really good then you can move into more advanced glue.

Flirties have 2 adhesives (well 3 actually)
They have the Flirties black, and Flirties expert strength both are fantastic I would start with the first moving on to the faster one however I often used the slower one for sensitive clients too, the other they have is clear burin don't use this one very often

Latest posts

Back