Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Am just over from nails... Not sure whether to post here or in the consumer queries board - I'm risking it here.

I'm looking into doing some training so I can offer Lash Extensions but wonder which brand is the best to go with?! My local Capital and Sallys offers training in Marvel Lash but I've heard Lash Perfect are good too?

Is anyone who has trained or used both, able to compare for me? Or anyone able to give some pros and cons to each brand?

I'd be grateful!

TIA x

i trained with nouveau at the creative academy, they were fabulous! lash perfect are meant to be pretty good! i did use the marvel lash glue and wasnt that impressed to be honest!

Hi I trained with lash perfect and found them really good I got my certificate last week so I'm quite new but there products seem rather good and reasonably priced x

I would advise to find feedback for the brands you are interested in and then look at the individual trainer that would be training you. Look at their personal lash work and get feedback on them as a trainer from other students through forums such as this xxx

Latest posts

Back