Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise_gray

Reaction score
Ok so I'm doing my first eyelash extensions tomorrow and she's has small and fair eyelashes. She's looking to elongate her eyes but with a natural definition. Any suggestions on what curve size and thickness please

If she has fair lashes, I guess you should try 0.15 on her as 0.2 may be too heavy. Depends on how curl her natural lashes are, you adjust the extension lashes for her. I would use B curl for the nature looks

Aw thank you how about the length please? I don't have b curl only c and j at the mo x

If her natural lashes are fine or weak its important to use a thinner diameter and shorter extensions to avoid damage to the lashes and create a fuller look. B and C curl are generally popular but you could also try Ellipse lashes as they are available in thinner diameters but give a fuller look due to the flat base. Mixed in with your normal lashes they can create a fabulous transformation :)

Latest posts

Back