Eyelash Extensions???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Im contemplating doing a course in lash extensions, but not really sure whether it would be profitable or not.
There doesnt seem to be anyone in my area that does it, but that doesnt always mean people want it.
To all you geeks who offer this service, more on a mobile basis-do you find you have alot of customers, or enough to have made it worthwhile doing it?
Also, which brand would you suggest, I have been looking at Flirties, Lash Perfect and a company in Brighton called Lash and Thread.
thanks
x

From a Flirties kit you will get around 100 full sets of lashes,
it will cost you between £5 to £8 to do the full set,
and you can charge from £85 up to £125 for a full set,
you can work out the possible profit margin from this,
lots of therapists offer lash extensions and they are getting more popular each week,
you have a unique selling point if no one else in your area is offering them, hth :hug:

i do hollywood lashes and only charge 40 as there is alot of competition in my area. and i love it , i am a hairdresser but am doing more of this than anything else! making a £35 profit for the hour it takes to do, not bad eh?? well worth it ..x

i do hollywood lashes and only charge 40 as there is alot of competition in my area. and i love it , i am a hairdresser but am doing more of this than anything else..x

Hi there do you find you are doing more new clients or are they repeat clients back for infills or a mixture of both?

er i do alot of new ones all the time, due to me putting my FREE website i did on webs.com, and put it on google maps so business is booming!
but sure i'd say 70% come back for in fills xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

A lot of people are turning to eyelash extensions nowadays because they do not want to go through the trouble of applying and re-applying mascara and deal with the false those eyelashes bring. You need to do a thorough research on eyelash extensions and demand for them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back